Gold Balls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold Balls

Post by sbombay on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Team,

If you have a FC1 Account you are eligible to convert the pills you earn in FC1 to Gold balls to use in FC2 this will help you to get ahead in the game by purchasing two additional builders and then plots instead of spending cash. Now the trick will be for many of the users who do not have an FC1 account. Well if you are reading this topic that truly means that you are a true Rebel and interested in staying with us and we would like to be there to help you. Just let us know and we will use one of our accounts to ask them to convert pills and convert them to gold balls please provide your username in the comments that you use for FC2 so I can request the admin for the gold ball. This needs to remain within the group and you can only do this once and you cannot do this if have already converted pills from another FC1 account.

Note:- Can only be done once NOT eligible if you have used a FC1 account for conversion.

sbombay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Balls

Post by madmick on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Sohail are you offering members your pills for gold balls on their accounts?
does admin agree with this?
what is meant by you can only do this once?...as i changed pills last year for some gold balls to buy builders. Does this mean im unable to transfer again?

madmick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles - Shaz on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:04 am

If you have another account that has spare pills then i'll take the conversion. on the basis it would just be sitting idle otherwise. you've quit that other game? i don't want to have a negative effect on anyone or any other game

Eagles - Shaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 am

Shaz in like lightning ...lol...good man Smile

madmick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sbombay on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:20 am

@Mick I have a couple of accounts that were given to me by low fame players that quit FC1, This is not my playing account and a convert of Pills to gold has never been done before. What I mean by only once is that one player can only use one account from FC1 to convert pills to gold but for the same account can be used multiple times as long as you use the same FC1 account for FC2 conversion. Shaz the account I will use will not be a playing account nor will it be an account with an active guild. Hope that answers you guys questions.

sbombay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:24 am

well done Sohail...i like it Smile....bog your arm in guys

madmick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles - Shaz on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:13 am

haha i got to be quick it might be a limited supply mick Laughing Laughing
Sohail by user name you mean my email address? or that id number that shows when you click the settings button?

Eagles - Shaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sbombay on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Shaz please use http://game.football-champions.com

GO to the top corner "?" icon on selecting that you will be directed to a page select "Support" Icon, Then Select "Contact Support" Icon Will direct you to a ticket page, please Key in a title and type a message to the support giving them details of your FC2 Account and requesting them to transfer pills to gold balls. Ensure you show some activity on the FC1 Account cause they check Ip's and it should show your IP once you confirm that you have logged into the account I will delete this message and you can continue to use that account as and when you accumulate pills to convert to gold balls.

Last edited by sbombay on Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

sbombay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles - Shaz on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:15 am

thanks sohail. how long do you think i should be active on this account before i request the transfer?

Eagles - Shaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sbombay on Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Just a Few attempts to ensure they notice the IP from your End Shaz.

sbombay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles - Shaz on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:04 am

i requested the transfer saturday i think but no reply from them yet... i just bought a starting 11 ill kick on with the season there for a while haha... that game seems very complicated compared to FC2

Eagles - Shaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles - Shaz on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:35 pm

They replied that they only transfer over pills that have been paid for, so i guess that means there's nothing we can do

Eagles - Shaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top