Reserve Team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reserve Team?

Post by Future FC on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello Rebels.

I'm not part of your guild but was really interested in it. I was wondering if you guys had a lower division sort of guild that is for the lower players like me. I obviously knew I couldn't join this guild because of the fan count that was required. So I was just wondering if you guys had a reserve or training guild of any sort for lower players? Or if you guys needed a reserve guild I can help you guys out on that.

In game name: Future FC

Fan count: 42,350.

Thanks. A reply would be nice. Very Happy
Future FC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reserve Team?

Post by SA Swans on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:12 am

Thanks for your message. Right now we dont have a second guild but it could be an option to start one. It is just very hard to comunicate with eachother if you are not in the same guild.

We have a fan level, but it is just there to make sure only active players can join. When we have an open spot, we always post it on the forum and of you want to join you can let us know there. We can invite you and you can join.

Right now we have 25 members, so there s no room, but once or twice a month there will be an opening.

In which guild are you now?

SA Swans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Future FC on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:06 pm

I was in Sportium (currently 9th place). They invited me even though of the low level fan count. I was pretty active but i left it due to me wanting a more better challenge keeping up with EVEN more active people who do guild challenges and just have fun basically like you guys for example.
Ermm,

Oh yeah, true communication in game would be hard to keep up with having two guilds. Well thanks, I'll make sure to keep in check in to see when there are new spots available.

~Thanks.
Future FC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top